A unique, innovative product, Bendy Curtain Rails can be shaped to any curve you desire, and cut to the length you need. Bend a curtain rail to match a shower floor tile design, to have a sharp bend near a wall for tucking a curtain out of the way when it’s not in use, or for some other design consideration. Bendy rails are very flexible and easily shaped by hand, though, for precise and repeatable curves, an installer can employ a jig.
Every rail comes with a pair of wall mounting brackets to secure rail ends to walls, and one or two drop rod assemblies (one for the 78″ long bendy rail, and two for the other models) to brace the rail to a ceiling. The 24″-long drop rods can be cut to length as needed.
Use of a Bendy rail requires hook & glide fixings for hanging a curtain. One pack of 11 Hook & Glide connectors is included with every Bendy Rail. Hook & Glide connectors glide effortlessly in a Bendy Rail’s track.
- Flexible aluminum and plastic construction
- Curtains move effortlessly once hung from hook & glide connectors
- Shape rails to suit your needs (bend to a radius as small as 3″)
- May be spray painted (use metal paint) to a color of your choice
- Cut rails to length with a metal cutting blade
- Includes mounting hardware
- Drop rods are 24″ long (easily cut to length as needed)
- Bendy Rails come with a pack of Hooks & Glides (11 per pack)
Colors: White but may be painted with appropriate paint for metal surface.
Composition: Aluminum channels held together by a plastic sleeve.
Dimensions: 5/8″ x 1-3/16″ x lengths that are indicated above. Each bendy rail comes with a drop rod assembly to secure the rail to a ceiling (one assembly comes with model BR0078-WH, and two assemblies come with models BR0098-WH and BR0118-WH), and mounting brackets for securing the rail to the walls. The 24″ long aluminum drop rods may be cut to length as needed.
Items subject to change without notice, including stock status and availability. Products change rapidly, and may be available even if not listed online. Please contact us for further information.